Hey Ya’ll I’m Amy Lee, the hippie heart and soul behind Boho Oils Co.
My passion as a Canna Coach began in 2012 when i suffered severe interruptions throughout my endocannabiniod system resulting in a multitude of health issues. These interruptions appeared as high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, postpartum depression, anxiety, inflammation, gut issues, hormone imbalance, migraines, fatigue, nutrient deficiencies and extreme weight gain. I knew I needed wellness but struggled to find a way that worked for my body. That’s when I discovered a more holistic approach for wellness and said goodbye to 10 daily prescription medications and shed a total of 125lbs.
As certified Cannacian™ and certified Health Coach, I specialize in offering a one/one Cannabis & Nutrition Coaching program to assist you in reaching your ultimate wellness. I have several coaching programs to fit every goal and budget.
Boho Oils Co. takes pride in offering products that follow USDA Organic growing, handling, extraction and processing guidelines.
We love planet Earth and hope that you do too, please recycle your empty containers when through <3
- Nutter Butter Swirl Into Sublimeby Amy Lee Nut-butters are some of the easiest household pantry items to infuse with cannabis and one of the most delicious! Nut butter is perfect for snacking with celery, apples, carrots, pretzels, and more! This recipe calls for peanut butter but can easily be replaced with any nut butter of your choice. Hemp or
- Bioavilabilityby Amy Lee BOHO Health Consulting When utilizing cannabis medicinally with either industrial hemp products or other cannabis-related products, it is important to understand that each delivery method provides a different bioavailability percentage within the body. The bioavailability percentage plays an important role for all cannabis patients whether they medicate leisurely, are seeking a personal
- Layersby Amy Lee One of the most amazing aspects of the cannabis Sativa plant is its botany classification of non-toxic. By definition, non-toxic is considered non-poisonous and harmless to the human body. Does this mean a person can over-consume cannabis without a negative experience? No, it does not. Although cannabis is classified as non-toxic, when
- Blueberry Hemp Protein Barsby Amy Lee bohooils.com These delicious granola bars are the perfect snack before or after a workout, hiking, boating, or while relaxing at home watching TV. With this super simple recipe you can satisfy all of your munchie cravings, sweet, salty, savory, and crunchy. These bars are loaded with ALL the Omega Fatty Acids, Organic
- Ganja Momby Amy Lee There is a shift happening in society within the “mom groups” and I support it 100 percent. Emerging from the shadows of social media groups is a force of “new” moms standing tall in who they are and what they stand for unapologetically. These moms aren’t new to society, oh no, they
Check out the Boho Oil Co. website for more information!