As a Certified Nutrition and Cannabis coach I get one of two responses when I tell people what I do for a living, its either “oh, that’s interesting” or “…is that even a career?” “Uhh…Yes. It is now!” I reply. The next question is somewhere along the lines of “Sooo, I smoke pot all day and you tell me what munchies I can eat?” I giggle, they giggle and then I explain why my job is much more than bong rips and brownies.
- Medicated Date & Almond Celery SaladDeliciousness brought to you by Amy Lee thebohohealthcoach.com This salad is one of my favorite dishes on a hot summer day or when I am craving something crunchy when the munchies hit. Jam-packed with dense nutrients such as healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals you won’t expect a sluggish feeling after indulging in a bowl
- Blueberry Hemp Protein Barsby Amy Lee bohooils.com These delicious granola bars are the perfect snack before or after a workout, hiking, boating, or while relaxing at home watching TV. With this super simple recipe you can satisfy all of your munchie cravings, sweet, salty, savory, and crunchy. These bars are loaded with ALL the Omega Fatty Acids, Organic
- Cook With Me – Turkey Noodle Soup
- Cook With Me – Soup Time!
- Cook With Me – Short Ribs