fbpx

Going Bananas

Advertisements


Going Bananas

By James Bridges

Everyone noticed.

Having a thought is one thing. Acting upon that thought is a completely different experience. Once you are in it, you are in it. The experience…

I told her to sit next to me as we rode around on the bus. I wanted to talk about what had happened. I wanted to make it right. I knew it wouldn’t be easy.

I assumed she would blow things out of proportion in order to save face. I assumed that we would never talk again after. I felt so strongly that what had happened could never be forgotten. 

So we sat.     

I told her that I couldn’t believe how I had acted. I felt as if I had let everyone down. I told her I should have shown strength when I chose to expose heart strings instead. I found the situation I was looking at to be ridiculously malicious and personal. I chose to make it about me. I became what I had feared. I made myself a victim.

We both exited the bus. She had said nothing in return. She pulled out a leather case. Inside was flower and a glass pipe.. So we smoked.

I started thinking again…

I realized that she hadn’t gotten mad at me. The fact that she’s still standing there meant a lot. I noticed her beautiful smile. One that was fixed upon her face the day we met. We smoked more.

I noticed that the sun had come out. It was turning into a day of which one would love to be outside. I commented and even smiled a bit.

She finally spoke. She let me know that what I have done is discovered the 80/20 rule. 

I was curious. I wanted more knowledge. 

She said about 20% of most people’s day is focused on negative thoughts. The other 80% is untapped positivity that goes unnoticed by most of society. She wanted me to know that in order to function at a higher level of self love one must essentially retrain the brain to see the 80% and capture it. 

It’s natural to have negative thoughts. It’s much easier to remember that there are way more positive thoughts that come when you smoke my strain of the month from Algoma Farms.

STRAIN: Apples and Bananas

CULTIVATOR: Algoma Farms

Dominant Terp: Caryophyllene 3.76

THC:  25.68%

Caryophyllene is known to help relieve anxiety and pain, reduce cholesterol, prevent Osteoporosis, and treat seizures.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.